"All the News That's Fit
- Anti-war hacking rises sharply. BBC News, March 26, 2003.
- Home office attacks: Officials hit out at awards after Blunkett and Livingstone are accused of invading privacy. The Guardian, March 26, 2003.
- Telephone lines in EU Council building tapped. EUobserver.com, March 19, 2003.
- Stiffer e-data rules eyed. The Asahi Shimbun, March 17, 2003.
- Europe hacker laws could make protest a crime. New York Times, March 4, 2003.
- Tunisian internet crackdown. BBC News, February 18, 2003.
- More fallout over Greek game ban. Wired News, February 13, 2003.
- German registrar bans Web site. CNet News.com, February 11, 2003.
- Yahoo boss cleared over Nazi sales. BBC News, February 11, 2003.
- E-mail vetting blocks MPs' sex debate. BBC News, February 4, 2003.
- UK stands firm on snooping laws. BBC News, January 30, 2003.
- US tightens net copyright. Australian IT, January 28, 2003.
- Special division will re-try "DVD Jon." Aftenposten, January 21, 2003.
- Beijing blocks bloggers. CNet News.com (Reuters), January 15, 2003.
wins DVD court battle. BBC News, January 7, 2003.
Jon' scores huge legal victory. Aftenposten (Norway), January