- Universal Declaration of Human Rights, 10
- International Covenant on Civil and Political
Rights, 16 December 1966, entry into force 23 March
- Convention on the International Right of
Correction, 16 December 1952, entry into force 24
- Declaration on Fundamental Principles concerning
the Contribution of the Mass Media to Strengthening Peace
and International Understanding, to the Promotion of
Human Rights and to Countering Racialism, Apartheid and
Incitement to War. Proclaimed by the General
Conference of the United Nations Educational, Scientific
and Cultural Organization on 28 November 1978.
- Seminar on the role of Internet with regard to the
provisions of the International Convention on the
Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination, 10-14
Release, Human Rights Seminar Condemns Promotion
of Racism on the Internet , November 17, 1997.
- Global Internet Liberty Campaign
Resolution on Hate
Speech, November 1997.